Spring Classics 2022 (spoilers alert)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bitsandbobs

Über Member
Class teamwork from Ineos.....too strong.Im not too sure about Remco,I'm giving him the benefit of doubt at the moment.Hot headed at best.
Museeuw was banging on yesterday that other riders ganged up on him at basqueland, so he couldnt win 🙄

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Demi Vollering didn't take any chances today in Brabantse Pijl. Dropped everyone with 10km to go and took the win.

Evenepoel is being a nobber in the men's race.

Vollering looked really strong! Still disappointed for Niewiadoma who came second - I'd love her to get a win, she fights to the end in every single race, she so deserves a victory.

Chislenko

Veteran
I seem to be missing all the action!! Only have free to air Portuguese and Spanish TV at the moment and cycling doesn't get a look in. Although I am becoming an expert on "folk singing and dancing" 😟

Adam4868

Guru
Ok I'll bite ....buy the fecking GCN app !

Chislenko

Veteran
Ok I'll bite ....buy the fecking GCN app !

I have Eurosport at home Adam which gives me as much cycling as I need. It's only when we come out here (Portugal) I am a bit knackered. The TV we have out here is not a Smart TV so wouldn't be able to put an App on it and not a fan of watching on "devices".

Adam4868

Guru
I have Eurosport at home Adam which gives me as much cycling as I need. It's only when we come out here (Portugal) I am a bit knackered. The TV we have out here is not a Smart TV so wouldn't be able to put an App on it and not a fan of watching on "devices".
No sympathy.....only jealousy your in Portugal !

Adam4868

Guru
L-B-L tomorrow.
Can Pogacar do the double? Can Wout add a classic to his palmares?
Can Alaphillipe do better than his 2nd place last year?
Can Valverde his 5th at the grand old age of 75?
E/W on Teuns,Benoot and Pidcock just to make sure 😁

Top Bottom