Stage 15 **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Glad to see you're still clinging to the dream Bigtwin - but check bertie on the podium, he's not even sweating, lance looked fukked

montage

God Almighty
Brad could get a 2nd place here.... if he maintains this climbing form....with the TT coming up (will he make time up on contador in the TT ? :evil: ) ...

Oooo I wonder how much he could challenge the yellow

Bigtwin

zimzum42 said:
Glad to see you're still clinging to the dream Bigtwin - but check bertie on the podium, he's not even sweating, lance looked fukked

Boy you really like to chomp those big chuks of bait - hook, line, sinker and copy of Angling Times straight down your gullet. Lucky you know so much more that Wiggo and the rest of them eh?

Shelling peas.

mad al said:
easiest thing in the world to slate LA, but at 37 years young................he's a God;)
I'm forty, does that make me a Titan? :evil:

yello

It's not "slating" Armstrong to say he looked tired, or fukked even.

I'm just pleased these attacks happened. I wanted to see riders ride without fear or awe of Armstrong. And I wanted to see common sense in Astana, Contodor is so clearly the team's leader and I reckon he was being disrespected. I hope Armstrong sees & accepts his role now, for the teams sake. From the interview I have just watched with him, he does.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'm warming my hat so I can eat it if Lance wins the tour...

Reckon I'll be alright though, about as much chance of that happening as Osama bin Laden inviting me round to his semi in Luton for some ham sandwiches...

yello said:
It's not "slating" Armstrong to say he looked tired, or fukked even.
NO! OFF MESSAGE! :evil:
The official line (cf Liggett, the fanboys etc) is that at 37 HE IS AWSUM,

I'm just pleased these attacks happened. I wanted to see riders ride without fear or awe of Armstrong. And I wanted to see common sense in Astana, Contodor is so clearly the team's leader and I reckon he was being disrespected. I hope Armstrong sees & accepts his role now, for the teams sake. From the interview I have just watched with him, he does.
He surely can't have any choice. Further back on GC is my prediction and good riddance for '10 hopefully.

zimzum42 said:
I'm warming my hat so I can eat it if Lance wins the tour...

Reckon I'll be alright though, about as much chance of that happening as Osama bin Laden inviting me round to his semi in Luton for some ham sandwiches...
He's just rung. He's got in a few bottles but he wants to know if you prefer red, white or rose.

Top Bottom