England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

Close.

what's on?

Excellent timing of said question!! Having pootled around Richmond Park and along the Thames with User1314 today, we came up with a "super-pootle" plot for tomorrow. (This will probably not be considered as a Ride by some :laugh: ) but we are meeting at HPC at 11am :eek: yes 11am ^_^ to then gently meander through the City Centre to, possibly Look Mum No Hands (bring a lock) for beers, coffees and general banter. So more social than cycling.

Mice

The 11am Sunday London Ride was a perfect pootle around town! Just as User1314 and I were leaving HPC, trying to work out the best way into Hyde Park across the new-fangled layout :wacko: when taran-tarra - just like Mr Benn - Topcat1 appeared! Purrfect timing TC1!

We headed West down the southcarriageway, up through the main park road and on to Regents Park for a lap and a hello to the giraffes. A quick PStop (obviously) and then a mosey on to Look Mum No Hands for beers and cheers. Right on cue Becs arrived. Breakfasts were served - full English, doorstops of buttered toast, sausage sandwiches and stolen mushrooms (from Becs plate) the realms of perfecticity were reached. The food may not be the cheapest but it is up there in terms of deliciousness and indeed quality!

A very jolly couple of hours incorporating a few bevvies of beer, coke and cups of tea then time for home. There was a party of LFGSS peeps but thankfully User1314 stayed with us! :laugh: We sat outside to watch the bikes, gently bumped about by other cyclists who clearly dont clean their bikes like we clean ours :banghead: (well, how I clean mine!). Then it was time to go home, Becs headed north, TC1 had given chase (and I suspect overtaken) the LFGSSers whilst User1314 and I headed west.

Lovely Jubbly! Thanks all! I took a couple of pics

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ls65ak6eGkym14Meq7aee4N29XULBvMj0p-XLXw_DR8?feat=directlink

Mice :hello:

musa

Über Member
Anything happening?

Top Bottom