England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Nice pics Dave. I should try out that cable car sometime.

I went into town this morning, having decided to seek out Swains Lane. Bit fierce at the top ain't it! Lots of fun looping back down the Main Highgate Hill road though. Did a lap of Regents park and came home via Holland Park, Shepherds Bush, Barnes and Richmond Park. Quite a nice morning for a little ride, I must say. No rain, for once!!

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
yes it was very exciting

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Probably the latter. I managed to limp to the pub this evening with the aid of a stick, so don't suppose it's properly torn...

Probably the latter. I managed to limp to the pub this evening with the aid of a stick, so don't suppose it's properly torn...

Ouch! If u need a stick it must be pretty bad.

I am hankering for a sunday ride though Martin . . . .

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Ouch! If u need a stick it must be pretty bad.

I am hankering for a sunday ride though Martin . . . .
It's been agony for two days. Seems to be settling a bit, but I get terrible referred pain into my calf. Just giving it lots of ice and elevation and wearing compression tights... Should get better soon, I hope!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
might be worth some ibuprofen too (over paracetamol). At this point post-injury ice won't help - it might even impair healing, now it needs warmth and (very) gentle exercise, at least that's what I'd say if you were a horse!
Thanks for the tips! I'll be sure to be out of the stable soon!

martint235

Dog on a bike
might be worth some ibuprofen too (over paracetamol). At this point post-injury ice won't help - it might even impair healing, now it needs warmth and (very) gentle exercise, at least that's what I'd say if you were a horse!
Well there's a curious similarity in looks. Neigh!

Top Bottom