England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

defy-one

First time out on a Sunday London ride since the start of the year and it was great fun. Very good too see everyone again and meet Paul who has given me some serious bike envy !

A very relaxing ride around parts of London that only a Sunday London ride can take you (with the human GPS User10571).

Hope to see you all again once I am back from my little trip !

View attachment 12013
View attachment 12009 View attachment 12010 View attachment 12011

Is that the diner on the A40 opposite then Hoover building?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Is that the diner on the A40 opposite then Hoover building?

No it's in Trinity Wharf on the Thames @ Leamouth

Edit: Here's a link to the diner

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
loved the unobtainum alloy bikes, they are just so classy got me thinking now.. lol.. But my god did I want to take Daves lightspeed home and internally route the Di2, it nearly made me :cry: Still thinking about it now, freaking me out..lol

Oi! it's a work in progress i'll be adding a flux capaciter soon then i'll be flying :cuppa: thanks for the coffee Paul

Jay pick a sunday just not a fnrttc week, we'll be glad to give you the tour (you might even end up on the telly )

once again User10571 shows us the way, thanks J

I got the Athertons mixed up with Martyn Ashton my bad
Athertons are downhill dudes
Ashton leaps tall buildings in a single bound and rides road bikes on rocky cliffs

tallMartin hasn't met topcat2 so doesn't belive he exists :unsure:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62382682@N07/sets/72157631258598846/

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
oh by the way, they've resurfaced the road up to alley pally it is smooth now and one can hit some obscene speeds going down

thanks for the beer Teef

220px-Gee_Atherton.jpg

Gee Atherton
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBftwva5Zg3DxB-6px1nuCHSQ15Oa7Uku7eqVgwdlwV8rv_FII2w.jpg

Dan Atherton
IMG_5461.jpg2.jpg

Another pair of Cat 2 & 1 riders

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
So there is really another Topcat then?

You are new here aren't you?

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
It's a FNRttC weekend so not much usually happens on the following Sunday.

That's you off the christmas card list, so disapointing ;)
Im probably not the right person to do a call at this point as with my knowledge of London at this time, it would be less than a interesting or enjoyable experience.
I've checked with wiggle and they are out of 'User10571' :laugh: which would mean my only option would be to use my Garmin 800 which simply does not offer the same level of mapping London from my limited experience. It's simply not the same thing.
I would get lost, its also nice to see parts of town I rarely or have never seen..

Top Bottom