England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

what sort of speed do use lot ride at roughly
Blistering Conversational / at the speed of the slowest - with the occasional bit of leg stretching - it's not a ride where people get dropped, as a rule.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Peeps, somethings cropped up.. I'm now not going to be able to make tomorrow. Sorry.

Scrap that. I will be out tomorrow. HPC for 9.30

Bill93

Do you do this every sunday if you can? what kind of mileage do you do on average

Might pop along, not tomorrow though as im busy

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Do you do this every sunday if you can? what kind of mileage do you do on average

Might pop along, not tomorrow though as im busy

we try to do most sundays. Just check the thread.
Not a lot of mileage it's just pootling around London, getting a coffee, tea etc
Have a dip into the past posts in this thread to give you an idea.

how long do you stay out for should I bring lights?
Pumpkin hour for the 'official' end..nothing to stop you trawling round afterwards. For example, last week we did stuff and then two of us went to LookMumNoHands...until about 16:30 or so..doesn't happen all the time - it is just a random ride association - for fun.:smile:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Looking really forward to it, although I know where hyde park is im not so sure were the actual corner is.. So if you see some strange fella looking lost on a Venge please stop him and say hello :hello:

defy-one

I have worked in the city all my adult life, will be nice to see London in a relaxed manner. Not tomorrow but hopefully next Sunday

jayonabike