England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
my only option would be to use my Garmin 800...I would get lost

Spoken like a true expert. I can see you'll fit right in here :smile:
There's a long tradition of getting lost with Garmins, and the narrative to intended distance ratio is usually only eclipsed by the actual distance travelled.

I'll not be around this Sunday, as mine is taking me down to see family in Bournemouth (such is the intention, anyway) whereupon a week of camping will commence. Assuming it delivers me safely, and brings me back in time for a US trip, I reckon three rides from now I may be joining you.

Andy.

iLB

Hello there
I only have 3 UK sundays left before heading abroad for the forseeable future, would be good to do an slr with the veterans and new comers in that time.

U

User10571

I only have 3 UK sundays left before heading abroad for the forseeable future, would be good to do an slr with the veterans and new comers in that time.
I'm (most likely) in.
Be rude not to...

martint235

Dog on a bike
Think I might venture down Sunday the 9th, see what all the fuss is about.
I will try to venture out. I may be on a curfew as I'll have returned from Southwold around 12 hours previously but we'll see.

jayonabike