England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Sig wants an easy ride to the cable car, so it's looking like greenwich park then back on the ferry

Jay?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Oh TC1 - that sounds right up my street - I'm just geographically not in the right area at present! How is the cable car ride? Not been on it yet but hope to in the future.

Say hi to Sig from me! :hello:

U

User10571

Sig wants an easy ride to the cable car, so it's looking like greenwich park then back on the ferry

Jay?
Greenwich park remains closed until Oct 1st (and I'm of the view that, that's a very optimistic date for re-opening)
There's a whole lorra horse-poo they have to remove.

Greenwich park remains closed until Oct 1st (and I'm of the view that, that's a very optimistic date for re-opening)
There's a whole lorra horse-poo they have to remove.
I like your 'dung-ho' attitude, User10571!

I'm away working etc for the next couple unless I win the Lottery (or nick VPaul's nearly 2nd best bike :rolleyes:) The cable car is splendid...and don't forget Fatboy's Dave. Or are you deciding not to trust User10571, :ohmy: King of the Pastrami Sandwich Spotters?
It could be a mistake...
:smile:

jayonabike