England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
SLR afficionados will know of @topcat1 and his penchant for Rapha and 'upsidedownery'. Well, yesterday I received a text from the good warrior to say that he was "on the medicinal rum"...hmmm. He obviously didnt fall off the back of his bike, otherwise there would be evidence but... GWS Dave. At least it hasnt spoiled your looks.
View attachment 143931
Any update on this gratefully received - tried calling this morning, so hope you're resting, friend. :okay:

whose a pretty boy then? :tongue:

(GWS)

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Don't believe the hype, someone hacked my phone. That's from 2015 when i was left hooked.

Last edited:
U

User10571

Don't believe the hype, someone hacked my phone. That's from 2014 when i was left hooked.
Only just seen this.
It disturbs.
Thankful that it was your phone and not you that was hacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Bad news people, the View Tube is closing on 10 Nov. So you better get your hustle on if you want to taste the best beans in London.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Bad news people, the View Tube is closing on 10 Nov. So you better get your hustle on if you want to taste the best beans in London.
:sad:
Cracking breakfast there. Rotten news.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~

Any reason in particular why they are closing? bad business? :sad: Ive never been there but i'll be sure to stop there a few times before the doors finally close

U

User10571

First Joe (the Italian guy) sells Fatboys (lets face it - it was never the same after he left). Now this. Meh!

Top Bottom