TdF chat - ***SPOILERS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You know how people say "I hate to say I told you so"?............well, I don't hate saying it. :smile:

So, the wisdom in not having Wiggins in the team: how's that looking now?
Honestly, you didn't have a point the first time you said it and you still don't. Point to another team that has a backup GC contender in it. It's just not a plan. Besides Wiggins slid out the Giro in similar conditions. Sky still have Porte too.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
:laugh: We still have the Glasgow 2014 CG gold medallists to come... good time for Jonathan Edwards to start 4 weeks intensive training to make a tactical come back to win gold while the opposition are in the doldrums.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
....well you never see them in the same room together.

I can see the resemblance :whistle:

potsy_wiggo1_zpsd86e4300.jpg

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Although I'm sure Wiggins will say all the right things in public, I bet he's sitting at home splitting his sides with laughter! :hello:
Sky should have taken Wiggo, with a very clear brief not to attack Froome & keep his yappa shut.

Sky would now have a former champion, current Tour of California Champ, British Time Trial Champion & cobblestone experienced leader to take over.

Despite the issues between the pair.

Sky should have taken Wiggo, with a very clear brief not to attack Froome & keep his yappa shut.

Sky would now have a former champion, current Tour of California Champ, British Time Trial Champion & cobblestone experienced leader to take over.

Despite the issues between the pair.
but...Wiggins is sh*** in the wet too

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Odd, I just thought he'd signed his post.......hadn't realised he'd meant to be rude to Fnaar
Not sure I understand your post Rockymountain, unless I missed something on my phone, signed his post ? What does this mean.

My post, although quoting, was not aimed anywhere in particular, just a global comment to say, yeah he made a mistake, enough.

I also didn't see that Fnaar had already apologised for the spoiler, as a few already know, I do all my CC stuff from my phone & have terrible signal interruptions on 3 network, causes me all sorts of weird & not so wonderful errors on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom