TdF chat - ***SPOILERS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MisterStan

Label Required
I am sure it was an honest mistake by @Fnaar & that a little over excitement clouded his thinking.

Lets leave it alone now.

Thanks.

Odd, I just thought he'd signed his post.......hadn't realised he'd meant to be rude to Fnaar
Not that I have to explain myself to either of you, but this thread has been merged with others, the original one I replied to (not Fnaar's) was entitled 'Froome Abandons the Tour' or similar. I had managed to stay away from social networks, the news, etc only to be greeted by that in the 'new threads' box on the home screen of this forum.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Not that I have to explain myself to either of you, but this thread has been merged with others, the original one I replied to (not Fnaar's) was entitled 'Froome Abandons the Tour' or similar. I had managed to stay away from social networks, the news, etc only to be greeted by that in the 'new threads' box on the home screen of this forum.
Have a read at the posts that follow.

I don't wish for or ask for an explanation, & as I clearly state, my post is a global comment.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
So why quote my post then?
Just as an example of the comments coming in, in further conversations I said it was intended as a global comment, I.e to all.

@Fnaar is not the sort of member who would post a spoiler or a poor taste post, period.

He went on to apologise to all in a later post.

Of all the comments, yours stood out as being a little harsh, to call him a Cretin is not great really.

At the time, I felt I had read too many negative posts, where, when you think about it, when one has posted a thanks a bunch type comment, it is said & further similar comments are not required.

I am not going to get into a row over it, so I won't pass further comment on it from here on in.

suzeworld

Veteran
You'd have to avoid every news channel, all the social media feeds and hourly BBC/ITV alerts to not be told this many times before the highlights get shown...
Yes, indeed. That's what I do, and tbh I don't come in here either, due to risk of accidentally getting the info which I just found out by watching me recording ... Then coming in here!
Hey ho
Fascinating stage. Can nibbles hold it?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The guy not doing any of the work!
That's what you get by listening to CK too much!!

Yes, I knew that really. I was alluring (steady on @Fnaar) alluding to the fact that he enunciated it clearly three times, and I thought it was funny. I have tried watching the common tators on ITV4, but had to switch over after ten minutes.

Mr Kirby and Mr Kelly make a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom