Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now that the Giro is over, I thought I'd start a thread for the TdeF for general chat - I'm sure other threads will carry on regardless, but it's never too early for a *spoilers" thread :thumbsup:

And to kick it off, I spied that FDJ have named their shortlist of riders:
Bonnet, Bouhanni, Delage, Démare, Geniez, Jeannesson, Ladagnous, Mourey, Offredo, Pineau, Pinot, Roy and Vichot
So let's see if anyone's "expertise in pondering" extends beyond SKY...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes, let's have a spoilers thread - I've had enough of these damn spoliers! :laugh:

Beefy Bert and Nibbles have been under the radar recently, so I'm looking to see how they perform. Rodriguez hasn't ruled out the Tour yet, Mollema was 3rd in Norway, Ten Dam, as we all know has been saving himself for this one by coming somewhere I can't recall in California. There's some young guns on the rise but as yet unknown over 3 weeks and talking of young guns, Horner's fit again, no idea if he's riding it.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
well that went off topic quickly! :laugh:

AndyRM

XOXO
@Crackle - I believe Horner is planning to ride the Tour. Part of me wishes he wasn't as I do not believe for a minute he was clean at the Vuelta last year. For me, he's the sort of rider, due to his murky baggage, that has no place in professional cycling.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Well, after telling everyone willing to listen that I was definitively going to watch the Tour in Yorkshire, I have now made a U turn. I am not going, and will watch it on tv instead. Why the change of mind? a) I don't want to be ripped off by greedy Yorkshire people. b) I will be watching it "in situ" in France later on,including the last day in Paris, so that's good enough for me.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
:
Bonnet, Bouhanni, Delage, Démare, Geniez, Jeannesson, Ladagnous, Mourey, Offredo, Pineau, Pinot, Roy and Vichot
So let's see if anyone's "expertise in pondering" extends beyond SKY...
...:thumbsup:Is Sandy Casar making the squad Marmy?:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I hope they take Demare, I'm imagining they'll only take Bouhanni if he puts pen to paper beforehand otherwise they'll just be showcasing him for other teams and giving them any points he picks up.

I think Demare is a much more rounded rider than Bouhanni, capable of making it into a break as well as having a good finish in a sprint, which is more what is needed to get a decent standing in the Green Jersey competition than an all-out sprinter.

Top Bottom