Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Poor pig :ninja:....don't let Potsy see it
cat_not_enough_bacon.jpg

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I have had a bacon sandwich for my lunch.:hungry: That is all.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have a new plan. :thumbsup:

I also got a call from the garage about my car £400+ so far!:cry:

I've got to get an electric road vehicle sorted out for local use.

Night Train

Maker of Things
My car use is reducing, mainly it is used for moving building materials about and for going to see Arch (cheaper then the train fare).

Ideally I would like a small (tiny) electric car that is legally allowed to tow a big trailer when I need the carrying capacity. That is difficult to realise legally within 'car' regulations I think.
Something like this would do.
6549209939_210762c69e_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aceanorak/6549209939/in/faves-31486821@N02/

potsy

Rambler
My car has gone from doing 10,000 miles per year to about 1000 if it's lucky, have often thought of getting rid entirely but just need it enough to keep it for now, as long as it doesn't start costing too much in repairs and stuff.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My car has gone from doing 10,000 miles per year to about 1000 if it's lucky, have often thought of getting rid entirely but just need it enough to keep it for now, as long as it doesn't start costing too much in repairs and stuff.
Have you ever looked at the cost of hiring a car when you really need to drive, or just pay for taxis on those occasions? A friend added up the figures and worked out that he'd save money if he did either of those, so he scrapped his car.

Hebden Bridge has a community car scheme - link. I think there should be more of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom