Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Tissington trail is top of the bkool routes of the week email...:thumbsup:

Its already in my favs to try out too :smile:

And I still haven't had an email to say it's been accepted :angry:

Maybe I'd better ride it myself and see what all the fuss is about.

bowtomephil

I have created the following group http://www.bkool.com/group/show/59928 , I have put the first 2 stages up, each one follows on from the previous one. I will try and get some more added at work today. Each stage has a year(ish) to finish. I doubt I will finish all stages. I am hoping to create them all over time.

bowtomephil

Won't let me add stage 3 session, says it has done it, dam software.

Also last night the video I was doing stopped half way in. I wonder if they stream from Spain and have they limited bandwidth.

theedge

Won't let me add stage 3 session, says it has done it, dam software.

Also last night the video I was doing stopped half way in. I wonder if they stream from Spain and have they limited bandwidth.
Looks to me like they use Amazon Web Services for cloud hosting..

kipster

Guru
is anyone else doing the uk leagues tour of Britain rides? I did the first stage during the week, but it hasn't appeared in my ride list nor do I appear on the league list. Does the effort need to be validated by the admin before it appears? Its very frustrating as I put loads of effort in (21m 06 seconds) and it would be nice for it to show up somewhere.

bowtomephil

It shows up eventually, mine took 2 days. Bkool told me to change browsers, very helpful that lot, not!

kipster

Guru
I'll cross my fingers then, I did the session Wednesday evening. The warm down session in the velodrome I did immediately afterwards appeared straight away.

bob01

Regular
It will never work, they only accept 2.5gb, as I said they don't give you enough info, so probably saying, "that is too big" internally but never telling you.

Needs to be shrunk, use handbrake and advice that was given a few pages ago.

Exactly what it was. Reduced to 1.6G and it uploaded successfully.
Thanks All.

Listener666

Regular
My second video is now uploaded and available.. Stratton Audley, and it includes the local little hill at Poundon
Really enjoyed this ride last night.........thanks thedge
Only need to knock 20 minutes off my time ............haha

Last edited:

kipster

Guru
Having problems logging into BSIM, keep getting User disconnected from Server: Web server error (not found). Happening on two computers but can log into both using my son account. I can login to the website ok. Looks like my account is broke on BSIM somehow.

Top Bottom