Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bowtomephil

Max is supposed to be 220-your age, which means my max should be 170.

I reached 162 tuesday, never reached higher than 152 on my actual bike.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
"bowtomephil, post: 3319457, member: 38632]Max is supposed to be 220-your age, which means my max should be 170.

I reached 162 tuesday, never reached higher than 152 on my actual bike.
I never go by the 220 minus your age thing tbh...although that would make mine 185 which is where I'm ready to throw up...sign of a proper ride lol

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Hi Guys,

Trying to upload a video route but progress has been stuck at 0% for a long time (more than 30 min).
Is this normal?

Thanks,
- Rob
"Normal" in the sense that it happens a lot? Yes
"Normal" in the sense that it's what should happen? No

Stop the upload and then try again (and again.... and again...).
It is unbelievably slow, but it should move faster than that.

bowtomephil

I did one yesterday with no problems : ) Got lucky

How big is it Bob01 ? They don't handle letting you know whats happening with things, for example, I had a bad signal in my Garage , you could just press login 50 times and nothing happened, why they couldn't just say that there is no connection.

bowtomephil

I have a plan, I am going to cycle (virtually john o groats to lands end) Well see how far I get in winter.

Going to break up the GPX (I hope) into 100 12 mile chunks. (or less or more)

No idea what is going to happen....

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
That sounds good I'd be interested in doing that as well maybe set up a tour de cyclechat

bowtomephil

Only the leader of the group can do it I believe. Let me create the GPX files and then I will set it up, if anbody else wants to do it, all good, if not I will try : )

bowtomephil

It will never work, they only accept 2.5gb, as I said they don't give you enough info, so probably saying, "that is too big" internally but never telling you.

Needs to be shrunk, use handbrake and advice that was given a few pages ago.

Top Bottom