Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jiberjaber

Veteran
Thanks chaps, already got a couple of OTG leads so good to go, just need the trainer to arrive then :smile:

theedge

Did the Tissington Trail, cheers Asa... Its a pretty consistent climb with a few little steeper bits.. great route... with some stunning scenery..

Now I want go and ride it in the real outdoors!!!

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
Did the Tissington Trail, cheers Asa... Its a pretty consistent climb with a few little steeper bits.. great route... with some stunning scenery..

Now I want go and ride it in the real outdoors!!!
How did you manage that? :eek:
I only uploaded it this morning, and I haven't had an email to say it's been accepted yet.

Glad you liked it. I thought I'd film it in the uphill direction, though old railway lines don't have much incline anyway. It could have been longer, but when I stopped to change batteries in the camera the mount slipped and I couldn't be bothered to dismantle it to fix it :blush:

It's better than the High Peak Trail, because that has lots of gates and road crossings, on the Tiss you just go.... and go.... and go.....

For the techies amongst us, it was a 63 minutes video, and with Handbrake set at 5000 kbps the file came to 2.19 GB.

theedge

How did you manage that? :eek:
I only uploaded it this morning, and I haven't had an email to say it's been accepted yet.

Glad you liked it. I thought I'd film it in the uphill direction, though old railway lines don't have much incline anyway. It could have been longer, but when I stopped to change batteries in the camera the mount slipped and I couldn't be bothered to dismantle it to fix it :blush:

It's better than the High Peak Trail, because that has lots of gates and road crossings, on the Tiss you just go.... and go.... and go.....

For the techies amongst us, it was a 63 minutes video, and with Handbrake set at 5000 kbps the file came to 2.19 GB.

They were quick then. I think the length is good and the signal box is a nice stopping point, Uphill is good to as it is good to have the resistance. There is a 6% grade in there for a short bit too. it would be good to actually ride it..

I did the devon coast to coast which is on railway lines, this year, wish I had taken the camera as its spectacular too.

I am pleased handbrake worked the quality looked good for 5000kbps. What sort of camera are you using?

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
They were quick then. I think the length is good and the signal box is a nice stopping point, Uphill is good to as it is good to have the resistance. There is a 6% grade in there for a short bit too. it would be good to actually ride it..

I did the devon coast to coast which is on railway lines, this year, wish I had taken the camera as its spectacular too.

I am pleased handbrake worked the quality looked good for 5000kbps. What sort of camera are you using?
I don't remember a 6% bit. I wonder how that happened.
I use a SJ4000 - a GoPro clone, cos I'm a tight b******d.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
bowtomephil, post: 3319332, member: 38632"]Wow if my heart rate went that high I would be dead.
I normally sit around 165 quite comfortably...pushed it a bit today...I know some guys who train at 190

Top Bottom