Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Start peddling and it picks up the cadence, works that way with me
Do you maintain a constant connection on the kickr to bsim...mine kept dropping out and would not display the speed but would display the cadence...I'm swapping the cassette out on the kickr to make it more compatible with my setup

bowtomephil

BKOOL Turbo handles the speed, so no device on bike for speed.

theedge

My second video is now uploaded and available.. Stratton Audley, and it includes the local little hill at Poundon

bowtomephil

Cool just took a look, will do them this week or weekend.

They let you show the cables, hopefully when I do mine they wont mind seeing the Garmin : )

theedge

It is 3d also, nice.
Interesting an I only uploaded it last week. Bkool changed the name and made 3D which is interesting as none of my early rides are 3d

bowtomephil

Maybe they convert video into 3d first, who knows what they do. My home page said I lost a challenge, it doesn't say what I lost to whom.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
bowtomephil, post: 3316301, member: 38632"]Maybe they convert video into 3d first, who knows what they do. My home page said I lost a challenge, it doesn't say what I lost to whom.
Heh apparantly I won a challenge in some league I'm not part of

jiberjaber

Veteran
Is anyone using the BKool app on a Nexus 7 at all? Hovering over the buy button for the trainer, but would look to use my Nexus 7 as the interface device.....

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Is anyone using the BKool app on a Nexus 7 at all? Hovering over the buy button for the trainer, but would look to use my Nexus 7 as the interface device.....
I think theres a few tablet users on here...the android app has had a few issues from what I understand but these have been fixed in the latest version

Last edited:
Top Bottom