Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rockdel

Regular
have you tried auto synch in settings instead of manual ...or does it say the same thing
If I leave on auto, I get the same message when I try to go into a ride. Basically it seems that it cannot read the USB Ant + stick.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Harly makes a good point...also worth checking that there is no equipment in the way that could cause interference

Rockdel

Regular
Only a couple of meters, so should not affect it.

Also nothing in between.
My only idea is that it is a software compatibility problem somehow.

Read somewhere that it is not compatible with Garmin, the driver that the antenna+ is using is the Garmin one, could this be it?

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
If you mean a garmin cadence sensor then it should be fine I use a garmin sensor no problem

harly

did you not get a ant stick with the bkool ...mines 5 foot away anymore than that and i lose a signal....

Rockdel

Regular
yes I got the ant stick from bkool, and even if I place the laptop beside the bkool cadence sensor and bkool stand still does not find them. Problem is that the Bkool programme is not recognizing that Ant+ stick is in the USB port.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
What version of windows are you running....I'm sure someone on here had problems with bkool and windows 8

harly

so how have you got the garmin ant driver on instead of the bkool ..is it not possib lto to uninstall the garmin ant driver, the put the ant dongle back in the laptop that will install the correct driver for it

Top Bottom