Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And on a semi-related subject.

I just noticed this spec:
  • Adjustable to any wheel size: 20" > 29"
I have a few folders, though the one I'd most likely be interested in riding on the trainer would be my Bike Friday Pocket Rocket Pro with 451 wheels (20"). This would actually be quite ideal as I could pre-ride routes on the bike I'd most likely be using during travel (like lots of routes up in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, etc). Since my BF is a 105 10 Speed and my primary road bike is Ultra 11 Speed, this would make the Kicker a PIA to have to change out the cassette each time I wanted to change bikes.

Anyone here using a folder on their BKool?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i hope no one minds but i joined your group on bkool but could someone tell me what happens next ? is there a scedule or something i am missing

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
i hope no one minds but i joined your group on bkool but could someone tell me what happens next ? is there a scedule or something i am missing
:welcome:
No. We don't have a league or anything. Just ride as you want and set your privacy settings so we can see what you've done (cos we're nosy :thumbsup:).
The group is mainly for advice about using the equipment, and a little informal competition between members.
If you want to suggest a ride, or series of rides, post the chosen activities on here and I'm sure some people will have a go at them.

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
I just noticed this spec:
  • Adjustable to any wheel size: 20" > 29"
I have a few folders, though the one I'd most likely be interested in riding on the trainer would be my Bike Friday Pocket Rocket Pro with 451 wheels (20"). This would actually be quite ideal as I could pre-ride routes on the bike I'd most likely be using during travel (like lots of routes up in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, etc). Since my BF is a 105 10 Speed and my primary road bike is Ultra 11 Speed, this would make the Kicker a PIA to have to change out the cassette each time I wanted to change bikes.

Anyone here using a folder on their BKool?
I hadn't, but I'd thought about it. Your post has prompted me to have a go today. I had to change the QR skewer to one that would lock firmly into the trainer, but apart from that it was as easy as using a normal bike.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
:welcome:
No. We don't have a league or anything. Just ride as you want and set your privacy settings so we can see what you've done (cos we're nosy :thumbsup:).
The group is mainly for advice about using the equipment, and a little informal competition between members.
If you want to suggest a ride, or series of rides, post the chosen activities on here and I'm sure some people will have a go at them.
thanks for reply - just as you may be nosy - so am i . how do i see what you are all up to ? - please

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i was going to start the jogle routes tonight but on looking at them it says it is flat - could someone confirm this before i start as i know it is anything but flat !!

harly

i was going to start the jogle routes tonight but on looking at them it says it is flat - could someone confirm this before i start as i know it is anything but flat !!
Unfortunately the first 10 or so have came out flat bit of a error on the strava software I think , not sure what's happening with it now

jiberjaber

Veteran
:wahhey:It's arrived.....! :bicycle:

Problem is, where's the voucher ?? Do they email it or should it be enclosed? My order status still says preparing delivery, I guess that's where its supposed to reside?. :crazy:

jiberjaber

Veteran
So first ride and I chose Tissington Trail... blooming heck, this thing is a bit harder than RL cycling!

I've uploaded one of my Garmin activities which was fine but I have noticed that it starts and finishes where I don't want it to. Is there way of deleting or marking it private?

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
So first ride and I chose Tissington Trail... blooming heck, this thing is a bit harder than RL cycling!
I'm honoured :blush:

I've uploaded one of my Garmin activities which was fine but I have noticed that it starts and finishes where I don't want it to. Is there way of deleting or marking it private?
Nobody has found a way to do either, as far as I know. If you email Bkool and explain the problem, they might agree to delete it at their end.

bowtomephil

I don't think they can change it, I have suggested nicely they employ somebody who can do these simple things. If you schedule a ride, you cant then change its date.

When uploading you can choose private.

Top Bottom