The 10 most beautiful bicycles in the world

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Apparently it's not funded by the license fee so we're not allowed to view it. So why can the rest of the world listen and watch things they pay nothing towards? It's BS.
To be fair, not letting you see it could be considered a public service in this particular instance.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
The Vanmoof has built in lights(clever idea) hence the oversized top tube (still,need a bit of work tweaking the design)
The BSG Wood is a beautiful looking bike, reminds me of a 1930s style gentleman's bike and cleverly designed. I could see myself riding that in my 60's
The Cherubim Hummingbird is stunning, absolutely mad. Looks fast standing still
The rest are Sh!t

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Apparently it's not funded by the license fee so we're not allowed to view it. So why can the rest of the world listen and watch things they pay nothing towards? It's BS.
For the rest of the world, the BBC is funded by advertising*.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc.com/faq/
Although that talks about the website, the same thing applies to the international TV channels.

*apart from the World Service on the radio

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
For the rest of the world, the BBC is funded by advertising*.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc.com/faq/
Although that talks about the website, the same thing applies to the international TV channels.

*apart from the World Service on the radio
I don't get any World Service here anymore, just a hole in the dial, where good programming used to be.

U

User169

The Vanmoof has built in lights(clever idea) hence the oversized top tube (still,need a bit of work tweaking the design)
!t

Some of the models also have a chain built into the top tube.

I see quite a few out and about, although the riding position looks a bit twitchy.

At least it's a real bike - quite a few in the list look more like concepts rather than real production models.

Top Bottom