The digestive, Lord of all biscuits.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
or is this just a sign that I'm getting old?
Gone are the days that I'd seek out the pink wafer, even the custard cream has lost its appeal, and party rings are covered in noxious filth.
That plain, sweet honest taste is the pinnacle of biscuits.

Versatile..... Crushed as a cheesecake base, or crowned with a wedge of extra mature cheddar.

I could go on......:thanks:

Cubist

Still wavin'
And absolute crap since they made them "lower fat". The flavour is gone, the texture....... I could go on, but I remember when all this was fields.... ooh, I think I've left the gas on....

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
or is this just a sign that I'm getting old?
Gone are the days that I'd seek out the pink wafer, even the custard cream has lost its appeal, and party rings are covered in noxious filth.
That plain, sweet honest taste is the pinnacle of biscuits.

Versatile..... Crushed as a cheesecake base, or crowned with a wedge of extra mature cheddar.

I could go on......:thanks:
Oh aye digestive and cheese

stephec

Legendary Member
This is the King of biscuits.

images.jpeg

ayceejay

Guru
Wait up guys, over here they have digestives in name only. If in the area I suggest you go to Infinity Foods in Brighton for some of the real deal , I always get some and the customs let them through. Weird - I get these and Marmite and sometimes the Marmite doesn't make it.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Mmmmm - digestive dunked in fresh coffee.

Colin_P

Guru
Nope to you all.

A rich tea dunked in a cup of tea. Even the slops at the bottom once you have finished the tea due to snappage are lush but you have to invert the cup and slurp them down. You have all done this!

Top Bottom