The digestive, Lord of all biscuits.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berties

Fast and careful!
Not forgetting the danger of ending up with chunks in your tea or coffee xx(

This appears to be a trend now!whilest in a coffee shop lately,finished me large cap to find chunks of melted caramel chocolate bits,it is a new thing on their Christmas menu,not my thing

stephec

Legendary Member
You speak the truth. But be careful do not make the mistake of buying the dark chocolate version, it will ruin your day.
Dark chocolate ones are food of the gods, look what I've just had after breakfast. :smile:

IMAG0179_1.jpg

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Nope to you all.

A rich tea dunked in a cup of tea. Even the slops at the bottom once you have finished the tea due to snappage are lush but you have to invert the cup and slurp them down. You have all done this!
Nope never drank tea or coffee In my life

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Dark chocolate ones are food of the gods, look what I've just had after breakfast. :smile:

View attachment 61703

Oh dear god no! You poor poor deluded soul. You must've suffered as a child. No one. I mean NO ONE, would ever have a Bahlsen biscuit with coffee, not even a dark chocolate one. You have my sympathy.

Last edited:

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Talking of biscuits anyone ever tried maple cream cookies....i always get a shed load of them when I visit Canada. ...Their so addictive

Last edited:
Top Bottom