The digestive, Lord of all biscuits.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I eat all biscuits. I love them all. I even like Oreos, but they are a bit of an abomination.

Miss Goodbody up the road has a game involving biscuits, but this is a family thread.

Freds Dad

Veteran
Posting in a thread about biscuits

Ooooppps wrong thread.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I'm yet to sample Stollen that doesn't taste of cardboard.

[QUOTE 3381266, member: 259"]Strange that plain hobnobs are made in Tollcross in Scotland, but they're obviously not trusted with the premium chocolate ones, which are made in Harlesden. :whistle:[/QUOTE]
I wonder if that is why they can mark the original HobNobs as vegan... Wonder where the choc chip ones are made? They are also vegan, but the dark and milk chocolate covered ones are not vegan.... (dairy allergy sufferer here)

Then there are the chocolate digestives with a bit of caramel sneaked in between the chocolate and the biscuit. The idea is fine but they completely mess up the things. When you bite a biscuit you want it to just break cleanly on the bite. Caramel digestives don't as the caramel still holds them together and you have to rip the bit off with some force which then makes the rest of the biscuit break up and it is all a mess.
Mrs OTH has a packet in which I am now boycotting in protest.

Top Bottom