The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Van Gaal is a fecking joke of a manager. He's been given a bag of money to improve the crumbling side that Moyes inherited yet he's done nowt with it.

He's dreadful at the mo' - you'd be hard pressed to work out where £150m has gone.

At least he put 4 at the back for Cambridge - was wondering whether he might've though his 'usual' 3 was OTT and he was going to try a revolutionary 2-4-4. :laugh:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It's looking like giant killer Saturday!

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Ain't it just!

Three big teams felled!
Take it you mean Chelsea, Spurs and City, but don't forget Southampton have gone as well. Of the teams doing well in the PL there is only Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and West Ham left. They must all be made up with results so far and must fancy their chances, it would be bizarre if they all went as well, although would make it very interesting.

SpokeyDokey

Take it you mean Chelsea, Spurs and City, but don't forget Southampton have gone as well. Of the teams doing well in the PL there is only Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and West Ham left. They must all be made up with results so far and must fancy their chances, it would be bizarre if they all went as well, although would make it very interesting.

Yes - I know S'Hampton are out but the two giant kills are Us and MCFC and Spuds is a big kill with S'hampton trailing in my book as far as newspaper headlines go.

SpokeyDokey

Christ - can you imagine the sentimental we've got history gushathon The Scousers will wallow in if 'Our Stevie' lifts the cup on his birthday? (Where's the vomit icon when you need it most?)

Maybe I'll bugger off to Center Parks or somewhere equally off the beaten track for the weekend and give it all a miss. :whistle:

MarkF

Guru
Everybody enjoyed today's result.

CvPoZrJ.png

Top Bottom