The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I like football again.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Chelsea are probably saving themselves for Bratfud (Who will dick 'em 0-4).

@MarkF

That'll be the one!

As soon as we see Mikel in the starting line-up we know that a draw will do for Jose. Despite any protestations by him to the contrary.

Can't imagine him starting on Saturday though!

Hopefully a good match beckons - always nice to know that 99.9% of the footballing world will want the 'big' team to lose. :laugh:

MarkF

Guru
@MarkF

That'll be the one!

As soon as we see Mikel in the starting line-up we know that a draw will do for Jose. Despite any protestations by him to the contrary.

Can't imagine him starting on Saturday though!

Hopefully a good match beckons - always nice to know that 99.9% of the footballing world will want the 'big' team to lose. :laugh:

A competitive match for a decent period will satisfy us all, I think. Bradford's only hope is Hanson, Chelsea's defenders won't be able to handle him in the air (Nobody can), but Bradford's problem will be having the ball for long enough and in an area where they can deliver service to him.

At least the ground will be bouncing, or at least a corner of it will be. :thumbsup:

AndyRM

XOXO
I like Brighton, the place, the team and the stadium where a particularly neat touch is that they get in local beers from where away sides are visiting.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I like Brighton, the place, the team and the stadium where a particularly neat touch is that they get in local beers from where away sides are visiting.

Brighton FC are making a big effort to welcome away fans to the stadium as where before, they and other clubs just saw them as a nuisance. At the Amex they also change the lighting in the away end to reflect the colours of the visiting team

AndyRM

XOXO
Brighton FC are making a big effort to welcome away fans to the stadium as where before, they and other clubs just saw them as a nuisance. At the Amex they also change the lighting in the away end to reflect the colours of the visiting team

I'd forgotten about the lighting - also a very nice touch. I've been to a couple of games at Amex visiting friends and family down there, always a good match day experience and usually a decent match.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just spotted that Adrian Chiles has been dumped by ITV - good. He's a nobber.
Good news. There are very few people whose faces make me want to hit them. And he's the only one who looks like someone's already just smashed his face in. Unfortunately, he's one of those whack-a-mole kind of eyesores - he'll pop up somewhere else soon enough.

(Prediction night for Pick the Scorers....)

Top Bottom