The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO

There's an outfit which does corporate events with a version of this. You're strapped into place in a harness which restricts your mobility a fair amount. Not easy!

AndyRM

XOXO
It does presumably require a fair bit of communication and teamwork to succeed at it, making it a legitimate corporate event thing, as well as being a bit of a laugh.

Done properly, I reckon so. In the hands of some drunken Geordies on a thinly disguised jolly to Norwich, not as much.

MarkF

Guru
Christ - could've been 8 up instead of 4!

Chelsea - some absolutely sublime play at times.

Swansea - utter cack today, was expecting more from them tbh.

Looking foward to our trip to the Bridge next week, hope Chelsea find some way to offer us a few more tickets, all 6000 went in hours with a lot of tantrums due to the Bradford's piss poor way of handling the sales. If we go away with a 4 goal loss then I'll be happy

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
3-0 ^_^

Coming on top of the cup replay against Everton that rounds off a good week, ends the mini slump and consolidates a top half position. There's always the danger of the season of two halves, a good start then it all goes tits up from January on because key players are tired or injured.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
3-0 ^_^

Coming on top of the cup replay against Everton that rounds off a good week, ends the mini slump and consolidates a top half position. There's always the danger of the season of two halves, a good start then it all goes tits up from January on because key players are tired or injured.

3-0 :sad:

I'd quite like a season of two halves after our 'first half' ....
(& don't talk about injuries:cry:)

Top Bottom