The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
That was close! (Hammers/Toffees).

And the comedy shirt award goes to....
Cultural Leonesa
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDh1itC3kr7I18LjHx_s6O6cqyPNI3O_whvguKnByuFcFgC-tD.jpg

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Everton replay tonight :sweat:

Dear God
Please can you let us beat Everton just once and If you could make it tonight that would be perfect
Thank you in advance

View attachment 76778

Dear Lord, please take no notice of this guy. He is an atheist.

Well fellas, after a fight to the death you broke your jinx. I'm gutted but thought we played okay despite McGeady shooting us in the foot (would never play for us again if I had my way, he's cack!!), but you also played well and it could have gone either way, great game. Good luck for the rest of the competition.

solitaire

Über Member
Well fellas, after a fight to the death you broke your jinx. I'm gutted but thought we played okay despite McGeady shooting us in the foot (would never play for us again if I had my way, he's cack!!), but you also played well and it could have gone either way, great game. Good luck for the rest of the competition.
:wahhey:Finally!
Took bloody pens but I'm just checking we just beat the "Toffs, and I didn't just dream It?
nope apparently we did win :thumbsup:
Always a good game against you boys and for once we came out on top but still can't beat you in 90 mins
we seem to have a certain steel about us this season which has been missing in the past.
could well end a decent season.

solitaire

Über Member
It ain't right, some of the money from tv and top clubs needs to start filtering down cos otherwise in years to come their will only be 2 professional leagues in this country because teams like Accy will not be able to afford to continue
Bloody scandalous!!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It ain't right, some of the money from tv and top clubs needs to start filtering down cos otherwise in years to come their will only be 2 professional leagues in this country because teams like Accy will not be able to afford to continue
Bloody scandalous!!

I always compare footy clubs finances to supermarkets and shops.The Mancs and Scousers are like Tesco and Asda, Blackburn are like Aldi, Burnley are like Lidel and Accy are like the corner shop with a few tins of outdated beans on the shelf!:blush:

MarkF

Guru
Having watched Bradford dick Millwall 4-0 tonight, I'd like make 2 predictions. Holloway will soon be gone and they are going down.

It's bad enough being crap, but throwing in the towel after only 20 mins is not on, I felt sorry for the 600+ 'Wall fans who made the long trip tonight. :sad:

SpokeyDokey

Having watched Bradford dick Millwall 4-0 tonight, I'd like make 2 predictions. Holloway will soon be gone and they are going down.

It's bad enough being crap, but throwing in the towel after only 20 mins is not on, I felt sorry for the 600+ 'Wall fans who made the long trip tonight. :sad:

Was quite looking forward to playing Millwall next - will have to make do with Bradford now.

Yeah - long trip home after a bad defeat.

SpokeyDokey

Bloody scandalous!!

I think you have a fair point.

Mind you, no matter how much money you throw at any league it's just more swill in the trough for the swine.

As soon as money hits a club the bulk is snaffled up by ever greedier players, managers, agents etc.

Killing, Goose and golden egg, come to mind.

solitaire

Über Member

:rofl:

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp

The Old Bill will be ecstatic about this result! I don't think they were keen on Chelsea v Millwall :boxing:

Top Bottom