The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh look, despite the BBCs best efforts to disguise this, there is another game being played in the semi-finals of the League Cup this weekend
B8r8XHIIMAACphE.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Darren Fletcher, THE Darren Fletcher of Manchester United? Wowee, not a fan in the world couldn't fail to be giddy with excitement at the prospect of watching Darren in their clubs colours. I tell you, if that lad had have joined Bradford (we can all dream) then we'd shifted another 14 ST's, no problem.

Bias aside, that's a wee bit harsh. Before his illness Fletcher was brilliant, an unsung hero sort of player.

green1

Über Member
So you're not familiar with Aberdeen or Dundee United's approach to the game?
I lived less than half a mile from Pittodrie until last year. I haven't been for 4 or 5 years as I decided I could watch better football down the park on a Sunday morning and not be charged for the privilege.

AndyRM

XOXO
I lived less than half a mile from Pittodrie until last year. I haven't been for 4 or 5 years as I decided I could watch better football down the park on a Sunday morning and not be charged for the privilege.

So that's a no. Thanks for your insight caller :thumbsup:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What a pathetic display i saw today! Accy Stanley were beaten 5-1 at home to Northampton with them scoring three of their goals after they went down to ten men! The loanee goalkeeper from Arsenal was at fault for 4 of the goals with the last two happening after complete cockups with him and our fullbacks. Twenty quid to watch that crap and there was me before the game wondering whether to go for a ride as it was a reasonable day out there. Instead i made the mistake of freezing my gonads off watching that shite!:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
What a pathetic display i saw today! Accy Stanley were beaten 5-1 at home to Northampton with them scoring three of their goals after they went down to ten men! The loanee goalkeeper from Arsenal was at fault for 4 of the goals with the last two happening after complete cockups with him and our fullbacks. Twenty quid to watch that crap and there was me before the game wondering whether to go for a ride as it was a reasonable day out there. Instead i made the mistake of freezing my gonads off watching that shite!:thumbsdown:

Ouch - painful day by the sounds of it.

Top Bottom