The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
The Football League Show is shite.

Get rid of the presenters and the twat that they send out to visit the grounds.

Sticking it in the BBC basement tells you all you need to know about it.

The Ground Twat is supremely irritating.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Anyone else left open-mouthed at the most inane commentator's comment ever (and God knows but the competition is strong), on last night's MoTD? In the lead up to the Chelsea Man C game: "Well, you could call this the battle of the titans, but given how much has been spent on both these teams, you could hardly call it the battle of the tight ones." And I thought, yeGods, to have actually thought that up, and decided to keep safe, and trot it out at an appropriate juncture...I mean....Geddit?! Eh? Eh? D'you see what I did there? Yes. Now run along and play in the traffic won't you, there's a good chap. Give me strength...Some of my license fee goes to keeping these idiots in idiot pills.

I'm wondering at what point the SFA are going to give Ally McCoist a phonecall to get him to sort out the Hampden pitch with his newly-acquired gardening skills.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Anyone else left open-mouthed at the most inane commentator's comment ever (and God knows but the competition is strong), on last night's MoTD? In the lead up to the Chelsea Man C game: "Well, you could call this the battle of the titans, but given how much has been spent on both these teams, you could hardly call it the battle of the tight ones." And I thought, yeGods, to have actually thought that up, and decided to keep safe, and trot it out at an appropriate juncture...I mean....Geddit?! Eh? Eh? D'you see what I did there? Yes. Now run along and play in the traffic won't you, there's a good chap. Give me strength...Some of my license fee goes to keeping these idiots in idiot pills.

Well even light entertainment has to be 'inclusive' these days - it just wouldn't do to not try and embrace an audience that just might also watch The Voice, Celeb Big Bruvva or Alan Carr.

On the upside though, at least it was conclusively proved on MOTD last night that current Arch Villan Costa would be a *loody good asset to any Premier League team. I find this heartening with the inexorable slide into trying to make this Man's Game into something resembling a kickabout between a bunch of Softies.

Bring back Chopper Harris I say. :smile:

Upside 2 - yippee! Just got a pair for Villa vs CFC next Saturday. Happy days. Mrs SD delighted too as she is football nuts (her first Big Love was also CFC fan and he got her into footy apparently). Not sure what else he got her into either and I don't really want to know. :smile:

MarkF

Guru
What a pathetic display i saw today! Accy Stanley were beaten 5-1 at home to Northampton with them scoring three of their goals after they went down to ten men! The loanee goalkeeper from Arsenal was at fault for 4 of the goals with the last two happening after complete cockups with him and our fullbacks. Twenty quid to watch that crap and there was me before the game wondering whether to go for a ride as it was a reasonable day out there. Instead i made the mistake of freezing my gonads off watching that shite!:thumbsdown:

Blackburn Rovers are on the up, you could go there?

Post Old Firm Policing
B8xfnzEIgAAs3wj.jpg

U

User6179

Thought the occasion and the pitch would ensure a competitive game, I didn't expect that gulf in quality, wow, Rangers looked just what they are.

They actually played better second half than they have played all season , if you are judging them on today then think again , they have been a lot worse all season , this was a considerable improvement .

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Thought the occasion and the pitch would ensure a competitive game, I didn't expect that gulf in quality, wow, Rangers looked just what they are.
we are years behind that lot, we need a clear out from the very top to bottom

solitaire

Über Member
Darren Fletcher, THE Darren Fletcher of Manchester United? Wowee, not a fan in the world couldn't fail to be giddy with excitement at the prospect of watching Darren in their clubs colours. I tell you, if that lad had have joined Bradford (we can all dream) then we'd shifted another 14 ST's, no problem.
Jealousy will get you knowhere son!

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
They actually played better second half than they have played all season , if you are judging them on today then think again , they have been a lot worse all season , this was a considerable improvement .
True Eddy...what a mess our whole set up is, I really don't know who the man is to come in and sort it all out...But i do think every single rangers player that played today doesn't have a future at the club, this board in charge hasn't a clue what the next move will be on and off the park...Dark times

MarkF

Guru

:eek: Did they actually have a shot on target? I think just the name "Rangers" had me hoping for a good game, I had to see it with my own eyes to see how far they have fallen.

What's happened to Bilel Moshni? I like him, saw him 3 times against Bradford, twice he managed to wind up everybody in the stadium including his own team and fans, a real character, but clearly crackers. ^_^

solitaire

Über Member
:eek: Did they actually have a shot on target? I think just the name "Rangers" had me hoping for a good game, I had to see it with my own eyes to see how far they have fallen.

What's happened to Bilel Moshni? I like him, saw him 3 times against Bradford, twice he managed to wind up everybody in the stadium including his own team and fans, a real character, but clearly crackers. ^_^
Apparently they did not manage a single shot on target :headshake:

Top Bottom