The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Ha! Cowdenbeath still play in such luxurious surroundings. The 21st Century hasn't quite made it there yet.

View attachment 96211 View attachment 96212

Berwick Rangers too.

berwick30.jpg

Not sure about the 'Scottish Grounds' watermark though...

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm no fan of the Record (or Broadfoot) but that article really is pushing it.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I never thought I'd be pleased to see a West Ham defeat, but getting knocked out of the Euro Disney Cup last night was a fantastic result. A crap competition nobody cares about that has as many matches as half a league season.

About time they scrapped it and went back to the European Cup Winners Cup run as a straight knockout. As all countries have two cup competitions both winners could qualify, giving some real meaning to the League Cup in the process.

U

User482

I never thought I'd be pleased to see a West Ham defeat, but getting knocked out of the Euro Disney Cup last night was a fantastic result. A crap competition nobody cares about that has as many matches as half a league season.

About time they scrapped it and went back to the European Cup Winners Cup run as a straight knockout. As all countries have two cup competitions both winners could qualify, giving some real meaning to the League Cup in the process.

Managing to get knocked out of a competition before the football season starts is so very West Ham...

Top Bottom