The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
12/19, some known, some calculated by a process of elimination, some guessed and some just couldn't remember.

As an Evertonian, looking at No. 10 I remember Michael Branch was supposed to be the next wonderkid, but soon failed to live up to his early promise and drifted around a few other clubs in the Championship and league 1. He is currently serving 7 years imprisonment for drugs dealing.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
6. All guesses. I didn't recognise most of the names, let alone the pictures. 'way the lads!

13 rider

Guru
The mighty foxes climb above the hammers into 4th .was worried after last weeks game the bubble might have burst so good result and Vardy scores again

Andrew_P

In between here and there
12002151_769629579812593_5799907398416683234_n.jpg

martint235

Dog on a bike
I've had a lot of time for Rodgers and felt he needed time and money. Unfortunately for him he's now had both and our performance today was sh*te.

I'm not sure having a house ready for his replacement in Formby is a respectful way of going about it th ough

Andrew_P

In between here and there
This season keeps on giving.. Just need Citeh to implode more and it will be a cracker. Best league in the world my arse. Hopefully it should be an exciting season if this keeps up.

martint235

Dog on a bike
How long before a scouser mentions that Rodgers was not the right calibre for a team as deserving of success as Liverpool?
We nearly won the league with him but he's failed to build on that. Last season was a transitional season but this season has been worse. He had to go. No "not the right calibre for a team like Liverpool" just not the right manager. We gave him time and money but got lacklustre results. We should give the new manager 3 years too though

Top Bottom