The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In tonight's friendly against Spain, the Romanians are wearing shirts with calculations rather than number to promote maths for children
CekrRAuW8AIEFZQ.jpg

I think this is the left back...

It'll be interesting when the ref books them and has to take their number.

It'll be interesting when the ref books them and has to take their number.
They have one player booked. I think it was Piersquared ;)

The match stats are bizarre: Romania have had 29% possession and 18 shots at goal, the Spaniards 71% of possession and 9 shots on target. Given the desire to improve maths, can anyone represent this to me in a formula.?

mark st1

Plastic Manc
They have one player booked. I think it was Piersquared ;)

The match stats are bizarre: Romania have had 29% possession and 18 shots at goal, the Spaniards 71% of possession and 9 shots on target. Given the desire to improve maths, can anyone represent this to me in a formula.?

Formula = Louis Van Gaal must be involved with the Spanish. :rolleyes:

13 rider

Guru
Oh look milners on the field..
He's the captain !!!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm not so sure about that - I give it until May before the tabloids kick off some kind of '50 Years of Hurt' campaign and folk start sticking stupid little flags all over their cars.
I know, and there'll be another football song around to pollute the air waves, but beating Germany and the Netherlands would make the fever levels unbearable.

Anyhow, I thought the Netherlands looked pretty good to me. I saw none of their qualifiers but they appear to have rebuilt the team promisingly.

Top Bottom