The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
David Moyes appointed as Sunderland manager. Hope he does well there and manages to rebuild his reputation.
Hopefully he'll take Fellaini up there :whistle:

U

User482

Got a point I suppose. He may create an English team that plays solid, winning but slightly boring football. Once the winning is sorted a bit of flair can be introduced at the top of midfield
Having suffered the dross he served at Upton Park, it's another reason to give England matches a miss.

AndyRM

XOXO
Killie were nearly out the League Cup before the League had even started tonight. Fortunately we managed to turn a 2 goal deficit into a 3 - 2 win meaning I've never seen us lose at Shielfield Park, unlike most other grounds I've endured Ayrshire's finest.

Our midfield went missing far too often in the first half, though we did improve and were overall the better side, but we'll get pasted if we play like that against top flight sides.

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
Sorry if this has already been covered- are we having a Cyclechat fantasy league? Is one already set up? The official one is pretty good, I play that with people from work and you can enter into multiple leagues.

Levo-Lon

Guru
100 million for Pogba???? The world really has gone mad

MarkF

Guru
Breaking news! My excitement was such that I nearly popped my cork, but at last the wait is over, phew!

Our EFL group stage opponents are....................drum roll...................

Morecambe.
Bury
Stoke U23's

:sad:

Top Bottom