The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
When are they going to lose their bottle?

Chris Houghton has done a good job with them. Hope they go up.
Brighton are in a far better place than last year when their unbeaten run had too many draws. I think they could do it this year but I wouldn't rule out an implosion. I'd be happy to see us go up even if it was just for a depressingly tough year!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Brighton are in a far better place than last year when their unbeaten run had too many draws. I think they could do it this year but I wouldn't rule out an implosion. I'd be happy to see us go up even if it was just for a depressingly tough year!
I'm always surprised at the amount of fans they can draw these days. Get into the PL, get some multi million pound backing and they could be a force.

13 rider

Guru
That's better from the foxes . Mine you it was against West Ham :okay:
Listen to most of the game on local radio sounded a good game which could have gone either way and we kept giving Payet free kick pratice that's not clever . But 3 points to us
Comon you Foxes

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
That's better from the foxes . Mine you it was against West Ham :okay:
Listen to most of the game on local radio sounded a good game which could have gone either way and we kept giving Payet free kick pratice that's not clever . But 3 points to us
Comon you Foxes

They did look a bit sharper but West Ham were dire. I thought Linekar's late surge for the title comment on MOTD was amusing.

13 rider

Guru
They did look a bit sharper but West Ham were dire. I thought Linekar's late surge for the title comment on MOTD was amusing.
You never know strange things happen :okay:
It appears our teams how spent 3 seasons trading places with one another

Top Bottom