The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Did I hear right .He'd only been on the pitch for 4 mins and just back from a ban for fighting a team mate :eek:
Meanwhile the foxes flirt with relegation continues :sad:

Yep. First game back from a 3 match ban for fighting with a team mate, comes on as a sub and three minutes later gets another red card and likely 4 game ban.

He will always be loved at Leeds for this:

Jonny Howson who played that ball through for him also got sent off today!

Leicester might be wrong end of the table, but I think this year Swansea and Hull City are nailed on to go down so that leaves you or Sunderland to take the last spot. I can't see Sunderland finishing above you and there will also be someone else gets dragged into it, so I think you will be safe.

gavgav

Guru
I put my annual Boxing Day tenner on a 6 fold accumulator and was all set for £120 until Plymouth Argyle conceded a last minute equaliser to Wycombe :cursing:

13 rider

Guru
Leicester might be wrong end of the table, but I think this year Swansea and Hull City are nailed on to go down so that leaves you or Sunderland to take the last spot. I can't see Sunderland finishing above you and there will also be someone else gets dragged into it, so I think you will be safe.
That's just what I was saying to Bil after today's results . Strangely Leicester are now where I expect them to be but after last season has raised expectations some what

Popped along to the Forfar v Clyde match this afternoon, a proper Christmas cracker of a game.

It finished 4-3 to Forfar, coming back from 3-2 down with 10 minutes to play, and netting the winning goal in the 90th minute.

The match will have been filmed and I'll post the highlights once they are available as a few of the goals were excellent, and a stonewall howler of a penalty conceded as well.

Popped along to the Forfar v Clyde match this afternoon, a proper Christmas cracker of a game.

It finished 4-3 to Forfar, coming back from 3-2 down with 10 minutes to play, and netting the winning goal in the 90th minute.

The match will have been filmed and I'll post the highlights once they are available as a few of the goals were excellent, and a stonewall howler of a penalty conceded as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgyapTaTR8A&feature=youtu.be

Great result for the hammers yesterday,against a poor swansea team.
No lucky result this time,even nortveidt had a good game!.
Carroll is a handful against any team and i just hope for his and ours sake that he stays injury free.

Norwich (my 2nd team) were relegated last year cos they didn't sack the manager long before the end of the season.

They will get nowhere near the promotion group if they don't sack the manager immediately.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
My team lost again yesterday. We have a relegation fight to face in the new year,no matter what our manager says about us being too good to go down.
http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2016/12/grimsby-stanley-2/ Ah well,at least it makes watching the games interesting,instead of mid table boring stuff!:smile:
Definitely the wrong kind of interesting. May it stay a lot more dull than the decline and fall of my club, though this season seems to be going well enough (same as last year though...).

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Definitely the wrong kind of interesting. May it stay a lot more dull than the decline and fall of my club, though this season seems to be going well enough (same as last year though...).
At least Stanley are now financially in the black and owned by a bloke who spends sensibly,not erratically Unlike the Morecambe FC owner. Listening to Radio Lancs, it sounds like they're in trouble.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37883254

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
At least Stanley are now financially in the black and owned by a bloke who spends sensibly,not erratically Unlike the Morecambe FC owner. Listening to Radio Lancs, it sounds like they're in trouble.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37883254
That's a good start. My lot have got financial stability too- when and if they start moving up the divisions they've got more of a chance to stay up.

Top Bottom