The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Ah gawd, was put through the wringer tonight... At least we salvaged a point. Man... :heat:

Gotta love Giroud tho. :wub: One goal and two assists. :notworthy:
He is on fire at the moment. Was he injured earlier in the season? Can't understand why he wasn't in the Arsenal starting 11 for so long.

@Grant Fondo - think MOTD is on tomorrow night.

@Roadhump - I believe he was. Think he also got sent off as well. He might not be the most elegant player in the team i.e. a la Ozil, but he's got that old-style centre forward vibe about him that seems to be working really well at the moment. Would love to see him play alongside Sanchez in a 4-4-2...

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
@Grant Fondo - think MOTD is on tomorrow night.

@Roadhump - I believe he was. Think he also got sent off as well. He might not be the most elegant player in the team i.e. a la Ozil, but he's got that old-style centre forward vibe about him that seems to be working really well at the moment. Would love to see him play alongside Sanchez in a 4-4-2...
He might not be the most elegant player, but that isn't the style of a big centre forward. I think he is a great player, although when he plays against Everton I can't stand him because he almost always scores against us :becool:. When we played Arsenal at Goodison last month, he came on as sub and there was a collective groan around the ground as everyone thought, "Damn, forgot he was on the bench, that's at least one more to them". For once it didn't happen though :wahhey:.

I use to have him in my FL team and he got me loads of points, but with him being sidelined for so long this season, I've had to think about other options.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
So Mike Dean has been proved wrong as WHUFC have had the red card overturned - a disgusting performance by Dean which changed the whole nature of the game. Up to that point WHUFC were playing really well (better than MUFC imo) and have been royally screwed by this incompetent official - and that's without mentioning the MUFC goal that was about 1m offside.

I'll not go on about video technology again.... :tongue:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Deserved goal for the Spurtz tossers. Chelsea defenders just stood off him, useless berks.

Don't go dissin my turf unless you mean burk :laugh: stale game just cancelling each other out in midfield. Needed a goal so hope the 2nd half is better have Hazard and Costa in my dream team so need goals !

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Don't go dissin my turf unless you mean burk :laugh: stale game just cancelling each other out in midfield. Needed a goal so hope the 2nd half is better have Hazard and Costa in my dream team so need goals !

It's going to need a very good half time team talk from Conte.

Top Bottom