The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
IMG_0107_zps3fycfo2u.jpe

BREAKING: In a last ditch attempt to save their season, Liverpool FC have dug up the pitch to plant potatoes. That way they'll have something to lift in May. :biggrin:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
View attachment 334929
BREAKING: In a last ditch attempt to save their season, Liverpool FC have dug up the pitch to plant potatoes. That way they'll have something to lift in May. :biggrin:

Brilliant!

I'd wager that everyone at Sky is wearing a black armband today as a condolence for The History Club getting dumped out of the EFL last night.

Well done Southampton,

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Although I may be the architect of my own downfall depending on what team turns up tonight at Hull :ph34r:
I don't know much about this new manager of theirs, but after winning his first game, they played really well against Chelsea who looked rattled at times and only their vastly more expensive, hence classy squad helped them keep it together. Apparently he has done well wherever he has been, so perhaps Hull could survive this season, can't see them winning tonight though - that's the kiss of death then :becool:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I don't know much about this new manager of theirs, but after winning his first game, they played really well against Chelsea who looked rattled at times and only their vastly more expensive, hence classy squad helped them keep it together. Apparently he has done well wherever he has been, so perhaps Hull could survive this season, can't see them winning tonight though - that's the kiss of death then :becool:

They played pretty well against us. A bit optimistic, bearing in mind our attacking trio, to try to match our formation by starting with 3 at the back and eventually switching to 4 when they would've been better starting that way imo.

Seemed to be well organised and up for it - Silva is a good motivator (love the sign language).

Top Bottom