The Fridays Tour de Normandie 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Flying Dodo was @redfalo correct in thinking that you have already created some GPS tracks from Simon's Google maps?

I do - I just have to double check Monday's route and that Utah beach is still where I left it, and then I'll post a link to the various files.

Last edited:
U

User482

Just in case you'd rather stay somewhere else, my hotels are as follows:
Ibis La Glacerie
Premiere Classe Bayeux
Ibis Budget Honfleur Centre
Egg Hotel Dieppe

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Just in case you'd rather stay somewhere else, my hotels are as follows:
Ibis La Glacerie
Premiere Classe Bayeux
Ibis Budget Honfleur Centre
Egg Hotel Dieppe
Steve, is your snoring is that bad? :smile:

mmmmartin

Random geezer
For the Thursday crossers to Cherbourg, any suggestions (other than the Ibis) for the hotel I should book for Thursday night? I'm thinking of a coastal wander northwest-wards on Friday, btw.
Am in Ibis Budget at La Glacerie on the Thursday night, aiming for an easy potter on the Friday, either to the north coast or possibly only to madame's place at Brix for lunch and a small Calvados in memory of @Gordon P
Will be very happy to go alone, especially after the uncomfortable dash into which the weekend's 400k degenerated, happy for company.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
There's some recce'ing to be done on Friday morning, Martin, and since it involves off-roading, your name is firmly in the frame.

The route link above does contain one deliberate mistake, but if I told you the truth
a) people would complain
b) it would spoil the surprise and
c) it would deny me the pleasure of watching you all get all worried all of a sudden

StuartG

slower but further
No more than 72 miles according to the schedule. But then there was a deliberate mistake.

There appears to be a world shortage of middle rings according to my bike shop. Are they Tolkien rubbish?
(Brommie on standby)

Top Bottom