The Fridays Tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianmac62

Guru
au contraire - I know exactly how mortified you are. The good news is that the melted white chocolate you found in the dash is completely edible!
Ah, that's my white chocolate, as Diana will witness.

ianmac62

Guru
If anyone while unpacking discovers an extra garmin heart rate monitor strap please let me know, I appear to have lost mine. I couldn't find it at Newtownmore so the hostel there might of been the place I lost it......
Yes, found in one of my red boxes today. Are you on the Southend ride this Friday? If so, I'll bring it to HPC.

Attachments

• TC at John OGroats.jpg
    TC at John OGroats.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 35
  • The 13 percenter Berrievale from the South looking North.jpg
    The 13 percenter Berrievale from the South looking North.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 37
  • A Thank you to DZ no word is big enough.jpg
    A Thank you to DZ no word is big enough.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 35

ianmac62

Guru
Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words expressed above. Everyone was easy to support and I enjoyed every day. Simon presented me with a lovely bottle of single malt just before the van left Wick for the South - thank you all very much! You must have had a long journey on Sunday.

And importantly, this link will take you to all the photographs I took of you during the week. It should open at the collection "LonJoG" and then there is a set of photos for each day:http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianmac55/collections/72157630062966957/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianmac55/collections/72157630062966957/

See you on Friday!

Cheers,

Ian

StuartG

slower but further
Ian - Those photos are great. You even found my very elusive better side!
But I can't find the one of yourself with the Brompton sign. Is it because I lost my glasses?

ianmac62

Guru
Not on Southend ride but if you could pass to DZ then I can pick up from him on way home one evening. Thanks.
Will do.

Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words expressed above. Everyone was easy to support and I enjoyed every day. Simon presented me with a lovely bottle of single malt just before the van left Wick for the South - thank you all very much! You must have had a long journey on Sunday.

And importantly, this link will take you to all the photographs I took of you during the week. It should open at the collection "LonJoG" and then there is a set of photos for each day:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianmac55/collections/72157630062966957/

See you on Friday!

Cheers,

Ian

What a fantastic collection of photographs. Thank you so much Ianmac62 - they are stunning. I very much look forward to Friday - especially to you being on without Bicycle 39.

Mice

mmmmartin

Random geezer
The pix are great and bring back lots of memories - my only comment is that if Greg is going to insist on wearing a skirt, should it not have a tartan pattern?

Top Bottom