The Fridays Tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Which one is "that pic"?
Oh. That one. That body's all paid for you know.

wanda2010

Guru
Just doing a quick sprint through as I should be working. Made me a tad teary-eyed so I'll so a very slow rerun later at home with a box of tissues to hand. You lot are seriously 'good people' I'm lucky to have met.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
I'm STILL tired, by the way.

ianmac62

Guru
A small cash transaction triumph! At lunch today the Weatherspoons in Wellingborough accepted the Scottish £5 note I'd had from the Weatherspoons in Wick. Barman didn't even blink.

MarkA

Über Member
Just had text from Alan, who is in Ullapool and knackered and has to get to Inverness for tonight's sleeper. As soon as he gets to a hill he drops to bottom gear - legs are completely shot away.

Just made it to Inverness in the rain after a gloriously sunny day. Another chance to savour the swaying Kessoch Bridge. Alan's legs were considerably better today; and I should know having been up close to them for the last few days ;)
We made such good time in the sun we even had time for a distillery tour in Muir of Ord. It seemed rude not to partake.
Now to stock up on beers for the sleeper train and remenisce. Thanks to everyone who made it such a memorable "holiday".
Now, do I pedal home to make it over the 1000 miles?

ianmac62

Guru
Just made it to Inverness in the rain after a gloriously sunny day. Another chance to savour the swaying Kessoch Bridge. Alan's legs were considerably better today; and I should know having been up close to them for the last few days ;)
We made such good time in the sun we even had time for a distillery tour in Muir of Ord. It seemed rude not to partake.
Now to stock up on beers for the sleeper train and remenisce. Thanks to everyone who made it such a memorable "holiday".
Now, do I pedal home to make it over the 1000 miles?
Yes

fimm

Veteran
Penny dropped - you couldn't ask for people to cycle with you because of insurance and having to be a member of the club or something else that would give one the right insurance. I should have remembered that.

Top Bottom