The Gardening Forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Is it any good? I notice it has fewer members than here, are they all the same people?

Basically I have just one question I need to ask, but if I can get a sensible answer to it here then I won't bother faffing about joining another forum which I probably won't regularly contribute to. If on the other hand, the gardening forum is populated by uniquely gifted quasi-mystical gardening shamen who never venture out and will only pass on their wisdom to the chosen few who are courageous enough to venture over their threshold, then I might have to give it a go.

Katherine

Guru
Is it any good? I notice it has fewer members than here, are they all the same people?

Basically I have just one question I need to ask, but if I can get a sensible answer to it here then I won't bother faffing about joining another forum which I probably won't regularly contribute to. If on the other hand, the gardening forum is populated by uniquely gifted quasi-mystical gardening shamen who never venture out and will only pass on their wisdom to the chosen few who are courageous enough to venture over their threshold, then I might have to give it a go.

Only one way to find out!
Ask your question...

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
This is more of a dilemma thread than a gardening question thread methinks.

So just get on with it @winjim :ninja:

:laugh:

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
But where first? Here or there? Both and assess the responses?
OK then, I've joined up over there and asked the question. I'll ask it here as well. Basically, how do I make my lawn less rubbish?
20160206_121457.jpg

Top Bottom