The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well I did it today & it didn't feel like cheating at all, especially when I was on top of the wolds with cross wind (forecast 50mph) & hail coming down & no shelter :wacko:must be crackers! I'll update my ride details later on, off for a nice warm shower now :smile:

Good stuff Solty.... mad out there... mad I tell's ya!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
14 runners and riders going forwards to April.

Well done guys :okay:

Indeed.. great effort everyone. It's not been an easy first quarter of the year for everyone weather wise.

Norry1

Legendary Member
My fledgling plan for April was to take a day off, intercept Steve Abraham when he was somewhere near me, ride 50 miles with him and then complete the ton riding back to my car. May have to think again.... or maybe not with a lot of luck.

sittingbull

Veteran
Well done @Supersuperleeds :okay: Nice day for it.

I was going to get mine done today too. .......but....... front end washed out from under me last night, hit the deck with the upper edge of my cycle specs cutting into my forehead.

Less than 3 hrs wait in A&E :smile: ........ cut was glued and taped ^_^ feeling a bit sore now.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Got mine done today also... blast into Kent and back. Pretty grey weather out there and a little drizzle, but nothing to really moan about. So 106 for the day and Aprils done and dusted.

040415.jpg

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Got mine done too. Out to Llyn Efyrnwy, three laps of the lake and back. 115 miles which is my longest ride to date.:hyper:

I'll do a write up in the morning.

Edit: write up done and is here

Last edited:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Did 67 miles on the club ride, but had a loss or air :sad: & only carry 1 spare tube & bust a spoke nipple, so was planning on 30+ miles solo but decided to retire home instead, plenty of time yet :blush:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Well done @Supersuperleeds :okay: Nice day for it.

I was going to get mine done today too. .......but....... front end washed out from under me last night, hit the deck with the upper edge of my cycle specs cutting into my forehead.

Less than 3 hrs wait in A&E :smile: ........ cut was glued and taped ^_^ feeling a bit sore now.
What can I say other than: Ouch! I hope things will be better next ride.:thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Did 67 miles on the club ride, but had a loss or air :sad: & only carry 1 spare tube & bust a spoke nipple, so was planning on 30+ miles solo but decided to retire home instead, plenty of time yet :blush:

Annoying.....
plenty of time and watching the weather report on the box the outlook is for much better weather.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
At the moment the forecasts look quite promising 'til at least mid month so you may get a choice of good days to do it.:sun:

Top Bottom