The Metric Century (100KM) A Month Challenge ChatZone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Thinking about it later it occurred that as they are fairly simple little images I could just do my own, so what does everyone think:
Blue Star.jpg
or
Red Star.jpg
?

Edited to put in improved versions

Last edited:

Katherine

Guru
Thinking about it later it occurred that as they are fairly simple little images I could just do my own, so what does everyone think: View attachment 114745 or View attachment 114746

I may tinker a little more to improve them.

Well done. Having completed the half century challenge, I don't mind what colour the star is and would be more than happy to change it. There are not many people who finished, so, hopefully they won't mind either.

StuartG

slower but further
The 50m or 100km? February will probably be the killer. A short month, I'm away the first bit and the weather could be dangerous (I don't do ice) for the rest. I guess I'll enter both and see what happens if that's allowed?

Going to try and do this this year,will be a double incentive with the Strava fondos which are usually 100+kms.

Might get the first done this week-end as a club run is over 60k so makes it easier to tag on the extra 40k.

13 rider

Guru
Well done @Goonerobes, @Dogtrousers & @Donger for getting the 2016 challenge started good and early.:bravo:

Comments about the stars have been noted.;) Tricky one as the silver stars have already been handed out for the half-century challenge so it might be a bit impolite to ask for them back.

@ianrauk where do you get the stars from and are there any other colours available? Could we have say, red or blue to be a bit different?
We were handed out silver stars but probably should have been bronze .Only seven completed the half century challenge and most of us would not object to bronze stars . Metric century challenges should hav e a star

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Phew. This is getting complicated, my head is spinning ....

... I'm seeing stars.

Aythangew

(BTW I've made my own star out of old cooking foil. It's special as it's a png file, not a jpeg, and therefore can contain transparent sections. So it's just a star and not surrounded by a white box).

(BTW I've made my own star out of old cooking foil. It's special as it's a png file, not a jpeg, and therefore can contain transparent sections. So it's just a star and not surrounded by a white box).
Rather a fine star I thought, so I 'borrowed' it :smile:

Top Bottom