The middle class guide to drinking wine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Little choice yes, but not quite no choice. The discerning Thunderbird drinker buys it from an offie that keeps the bum wines in a chiller, then the trick is to consume the bottle before it gets warm.
.. or wrap it in a cooler bag?

[QUOTE 4482877, member: 259"]Us Piat d'Or drinkers used to look down on Blue Nun drinkers, but we used to look up to Babycham drinkers.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that an actress and singer?

aaOjHC-7v93aUI9bKCluqnK8OR4.jpg

Dave7

Legendary Member
Someone tried to palm me off with wine that had one of those crap cork type things stuck in the neck......it can only be good if its got a proper screw top.

I was in Tesco looking at the wine a while ago (true story) and a woman asked me "can I recommend a good wine"?
I said "yes....anything that says 3 for £10.00".
Not sure if she took me serious:headshake:

Dave7

Legendary Member
The real middle class people drink champagne for breakfast and never less than £100 a bottle red wine with their roast beef.
Surely that is upper class :smile:
I am slightly middle class and never pay more the £80 a bottle for my Champas......well maybe at weekend but never during the week.

I am slightly middle class and never pay more the £80 a bottle for my Champas......well maybe at weekend but never during the week.
The upper class don't actually know what their champas cost.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Upper class only drink champagne and 100 year old Cognac with desert.
I am only working class and proud of it so how should I know?

Top Bottom