The new commuter - Kona Honky Inc 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cheers guys, will purchase some SKS Chromo's and get bendy with the stays.

theloafer

Legendary Member
ian got these on my boardman cx team http://road.cc/content/review/2716-tortec-reflector-mudguards see pic for bend in the stay around the caliper
brenda 003.jpg

Reactions: col
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cheers Loafer, but as you can see in the pics above the disc brakes on mine are bb7's which means the brake part is actually on the outside of the stay rather then the inside like yours.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Cheers guys, will purchase some SKS Chromo's and get bendy with the stays.

Hi ian,
I have been looking at this bike, the Croix de Fer and the Planet X kaffenback, all quite similar, but think this is a better bet.

Evans cant get me one to test ride until mid march. I am unsure if i need to order the 66cm or 69cm, what size frame do you have, i have an inside leg of 33inch.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My frame is a 56. I am 5'9" with a inside leg of 31inches.

I would suggest getting from CycleStore. £1299 and you get 10% free accessories with the bike.
And their service is very good.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Nice one... and nice one..I was thinking Beebo, 66 or 69 does seem like huge frames.

oops, i'd need blocks to reach the pedals

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Bah..Annoying.

Now I have sorted out the squealing brakes... my racist bike is a joy to ride.
a honky-tonk is a place where people go to have fun, and basically is a Kona Paddy Wagon with gears, the idea being you can have more fun in a honky tonk than in a paddy wagon. the honky inc is a honky tonk better suited to riding in inclement weather.

simples. as those rats might say. maybe more than his headset is cracked?

Top Bottom