The new "post a pic of yourself" thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

magnatom said:
Are you pushing that little boys head in the sand? :smile:

:tongue: Guffaw, as soon as I posted it I thought OMG it looks like I'm pushing that kids head into the sand FFS...Oh well, actually I am. No I'm not it's a trick of depth perception, probably something to do with aperture width IIRC from my distant camera info memory bank.

magnatom said:
Are you pushing that little boys head in the sand? :smile:

No, he's twisting his arm behind his back.

Perry

Pug2.jpg

I now play (well try to play) bass

Fnaar said:
You'll have to ask the female forum members whether or not it "works" for them! :smile:

Here's one of me on the same skiing trip this year showing off by skiing on one ski.

Aperitif said:
Yes Patrick - perfect illustration of assorted serfs in the background, all bowing down in your revered presence...:smile:

It was taken on the slopes at Villars in Switzerland and I can assure you that there is a distinct shortage of serfs there. The fees at the local private school (Aiglon College) are 48,000 euros a year.

LLB

Patrick Stevens said:
It was taken on the slopes at Villars in Switzerland and I can assure you that there is a distinct shortage of serfs there. The fees at the local private school (Aiglon College) are 48,000 euros a year.

About £40k in real money :ohmy:

asterix

Comrade Member
Patrick Stevens said:

So why no serfs?B) They should be flocking out there, caps in hand..:ohmy: Surely such minions must in great demand to attend to every whim of the elite:becool:?

Top Bottom