Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
This thread is ironic because I still cant. Well I could but then I would be banned so I will just describe what I want to say.

I would like to say that im "hung like a ******" and to prove it I would post a picture.

Hung like a..... Counts the stars.... Hung like a Gerbil?? Is that really worth mentioning other than to your doctor/local vet?? :laugh:

stephec

Legendary Member
I can't believe you're on this thread, there's nowt you wouldn't say. :biggrin:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Everything's political. You may not like the fact, but it's true. That particular topic is especially political, and to pretend otherwise is remarkably dim.

gbb

Legendary Member
To the BBC news reporter /reader....WTF uselss piece of information is THAT :angry:
We're told how three people were apparently shot dead at a checkpoint in the Ukraine, and so the story went on.
Then we're told, 'at least one body was seen at the local hospital'
:huh::stop:
WTF, 'at least one' ???
Does that mean two, three or twenty ? Why not just say how many ?, why the hell are you playing with words when people died ?
Just tell me in simple english...Fcukwits.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
"The reason that you cannot control your dogs is that you cannot be bothered to take them to training. You only walk them off lead and don't train them to walk on lead. You are a 6'3" bloke with the build of a rugby player. If you can't control them, how the hell do you expect me too. I was pulled over again on Thursday so you either train the bloody things or find another dog walker"

What the hell these 2 dogs are going to be like when they are fully grown, I don't know. My husband can't hold them. They are bloody difficult to walk if we take one each. The above speech is one that might be given any day now.

Saluki

Best to say it now. What if his dogs hurt you, or escape.
This has crossed our mind.
I have asked 'how is training going' and they replied that they haven't started yet. I have told them that I have been pulled over and they replied that they drive to a small field and let them loose for an hour so they don't have to deal with the pulling. The conversation seemed to convey that it was all our fault. I've got them twice this week and if there is no improvement in either the dog's or the owners behaviour, I will sack them.

Saluki

Sticking them in a field to run isn't gonna help they problem. It's not hard to train dogs. It just takes time some people don't want to give to the dogs.
So true. They have never had dogs and have 2 hyperactive german working type dogs. They are about 6 months old now and pull like a train. In the time I walk them, I don't have time to train and don't get paid to train anyway.
My own dogs are not paragons of virtue but they are well trained and don't pull, they recall and mostly do as they are told.

Top Bottom