Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Running out of family soon @ScotiaLass ? :ohmy:

For what it's worth, I fully support you in your intentions :thumbsup:, as it's not worth all your love, care and pain for numpties who neither deserve it nor care about it. :angry:

Good spring cleaning ! ^_^
I don't have a big family and this is in-laws.
It's not worth my time and energy anymore.
Edited to add that it does make me sad, I'm not heartless, in fact, in anything I care too much, but enough is enough.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Ooops.jpg

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Oi YOU! Misses! With the annoying brat that is trying to get your attention, put your feckin' Ipad down, stop playing feckin' crushing sweety bollix game and pay attention to your child. Or send her back to where she came from 'cos she's getting on my tats

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Dear moron,

Riding close to the white line with my right arm sticking out is an indication that I am about to turn right. It does NOT mean "please overtake me well in excess of the speed limit".:cursing: Glad I was paying proper attention otherwise I couldn't be sitting here writing this now.

If you continue to drive like that you are going to have a serious crash at some point. I hope you don't end up killing someone (unless it's yourself - in my current frame of mind I could offer some useful suggestions in that direction;)).

Yours,

Disgruntled Phil

postman

Legendary Member
Right i have had enough.Last night was the worst.You have been snoring for weeks,i go to bed earlier than you so i can get at least a couple of hours.Last night i came down and slept on the sofa for a few hours,which being 6' 4" was difficult.You are killing me,i am feeling short tempered and tired.You the lady of a thousand different grunts,Please do something about this snoring.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
You lot are so scared of different opinions that even the mildest of suggestions you might be wrong sends you into tizzies of froth. Get over it. Robust challenge to received opinion is what takes the world forward. Sometimes you'll be right, sometimes wrong.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Right i have had enough.Last night was the worst.You have been snoring for weeks,i go to bed earlier than you so i can get at least a couple of hours.Last night i came down and slept on the sofa for a few hours,which being 6' 4" was difficult.You are killing me,i am feeling short tempered and tired.You the lady of a thousand different grunts,Please do something about this snoring.

Is there enough space for your wife's response? :boxing:

Top Bottom