Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Or 15 minutes on foot!

That sounds about right, takes me about that long to get home.

Lullabelle

Banana
I don't think I would bother cycling just 1 mile. Once it got to 2 miles or so the time saving would definitely make it worthwhile. In between, mmm ...?

The walk itself is next to a main road, turn off onto a smaller road turn again onto another road, not exactly scenic. Traffic and houses...

gbb

Legendary Member
'Ohhh Pam, bless ya, you look terrible'
Not a friend, but someone we've known for maybe 30 years, same age, same kind of person as most of us, happy, smiling, always got time to chat when we occasionally cross paths....but she likes a drink, always did.
But now, she looks 20 years older than she should and her complexions gone, skinny..she just looks wrecked, yet alert and still smiling. So sad.

Licramite

Über Member
Into and home from!
I felt like torching the car when I got out last night.
Only the fact that the company would probably take a dim view of such actions that stopped me!

I just sigh a sigh of releif when I get home - I survived - after my normal 2 or 3 near misses every night coming home from work. - its getting better in the summer except the extra tractors.

My next car is going to be a tank.

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
The meeting we had was pointless. You're quite happy for whoever to pick up the slack. I'm not. It's your company and i'm not being paid enough to deal with your crap, that's why im self employed and why this will be my last invoice. I've left everything in good state and whoever takes my place, providing they dont have to work it all out themselves (like i did), they will fit in fine. No hard feeling, just dont need to see the company go under... again.

fimm

Veteran
If you must make private phone calls in the Ladies' loo (and I do accept that there are not that many places where you can make a private phone call in this office) don't give me Looks if I come in and use the toilet!

Top Bottom