Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Many of you should really start working for your self. Mind you even then it is possible to have a useless boss/manager.

I certainly would!

gbb

Legendary Member
Think about it Yannis...(Ioannis to be correct))
You approach me this morning and tell the machine is feeding the film poorly again, you don't understand it, it's the same problem you told me about 2 weeks ago...and most days before that.
Now, I havnt seen you in about 2 weeks, NO-ONE who's worked on those machines have complained of an even remotely similar problem....only YOU.
Each time I look, I set the film up...and away it goes 90 % of the time...meh, the film does occasionally wander but not enough to cause a problem.
Yes I did inspect the rollers in as much depth as i could and short of spending 3 hours stripping back the machine to look for a problem I don't believe exists, the is NO magical wand waving I can do for you.

Now why is it only YOU Yannis ?

He's a nice fella....but not one of the best machine ops :whistle:

Please stop whistling. I already had a headache. Your noise is not helping. I came in the cafe hoping for a peaceful drink, not to find myself stuck in a queue for 10 minutes with you right behind me, hammering my ears with the same annoyingly atonal half-dozen bars of some ancient, discordant tripe which you no doubt consider 'music' and which you appear to have practiced over and over and over until you can belt it out continuously at the volume of a pneumatic drill mending a runway next to a Formula 1 circuit where a brass band plays as planes roar past overhead.

Are you actually expecting anyone to congratulate you on the antisocial racket you are making? Or are you just doing it to see how many people you can p*ss off?

gbb

Legendary Member
I can hear you on the phone to my manager.
I can hear you speaking very badly of another manager.
Shame that other manager is also stood there listening. ?.and he's heard you too.

You're quite a senior member of the management team but you have no patience and ive heard you speaking poorly of even visiting engineers, here to help us, asking where matey boy is...matey boy ?...show some respect.
Youre knowledgeable, have drive, but you have no manners or respect.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
...... And frighteningly, you don't appear to realise!!

A guy has come up and is taking to her (he clearly has the same idea) and is asking where she goes on holiday. Turns out she hasn't been anywhere. FFS!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom